Really Long Foreskin Really Long Foreskin

How does this guy have sex?!

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

You need to become a writer for South Park.

Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

I wasn't expecting that. Great animation, and a very funny joke.

Evil Drugs Evil Drugs

I disagree

First of all, I feel you should be targeting harder drugs such as cocaine, meth, heroin, or ecstasy(it can be pretty dodgy). All drugs have potential for abuse, and cannabis and alcohol are no exceptions.

However, there is such a thing as responsible drug use. It is possible to lead a full and happy life with responsible use of cannabis and alcohol, as long as one does not drive while intoxicated, and does not overdo it. Cannabis has never hurt a soul (except for the lives ruined because of its Prohibition).

If you want to live a drug-free lifestyle, that is your choice. As a matter of fact I applaud you. However, you should not judge people who choose different paths. They are well aware of the risks they take. Let them live their own lives.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Kyothine responds:

I know ;)

Space tumor Space tumor

Almost cried.

Real beautiful, man. The story was trés originale ( I mean, a heart-and-brain-eating disease? Who would've thought of that?)

Though the animation is a bit simplistic , and could have used a bit more detail (mainly shading), it was overall decent.

The music fit excellently.

A Day at the races A Day at the races

Decent

It was pretty good, but your title was rather misleading. I was under the impression that you were going to play some Queen >:(

Still, the music fit perfectly!

Retarded Chinese Babies 1 Retarded Chinese Babies 1

Good Tribute!

I must say I enjoyed this. I like RAB, and your spoof captured the spirit of it. I'm sure the creator of RAB would be proud.

Another Day Two Another Day Two

Ok

I like your style, but it could use some more humor. Also some dialogue would be nice.

The Real Luigi's Mansion The Real Luigi's Mansion

ROFLCOPTER

Omg this was so funny! My brother and me were watching this and we were crying into eachothers shoulders with laughter!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

Funny, in an evil way

Dude, this is one pretty fucked-up flash. That's why I love it!
Keep up the good work, you depraved bastard!